Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Special for my Lil Sister.

SHAINA!

So, Shaina is my best friend and little sis.
We mutually decided that I would help her achieve fierceness ;)
She's cute and awesome, and she has great taste, but she just preferred my help!

Urban Outfitters is AMAZING. High  quality and high fashion at reasonable prices. Great for High School ages or right-out-of-high-school types.
I recommended some things and we came up with these fabulous things for her!



This is luxurious, trendy, and artsy!
I love it! Shaina actually picked this one out, I think.
I think this isn't too hard of a look to pull of.
But keep in mind that Shaina is VERY petite.




Only TEN DOLLARS! This is almost Chanel-like!
I think they're interesting and something fun opposed to just black tights (which I also love 
and recommend)



This is comfortable, current, and I love the flannel-plaid color look.
Just throw on some leggings and your favorite shoes and you're ready for a great school day :D




How about THESE ones?! I mean $42!!! Total bargain, and these look like what I just saw at Barney's last week!
Shaina loves these!
They're a great alternative to heels, if  you need to do a lot of walking or something.



Sadly, I once again can't find Shaina and I's favorite dress!
She saved the link though, so I'll post it tomorrow ;)
It's AMAZING.
And we want it for her SOOOO BAD!!!

So yep, this is kinda like Shaina's styling session in blog form.

I need to go to Urban SOOON.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment