Monday, January 19, 2009

Bonsoir!

Obviously, and as always, I should really be doing my homework. And as always, I'm coming up with new ways to avoid it.

I'm Christopher, and I am a figure skater, a dancer, an artist, and a fashionisto (I guess it's now a word?). These things are my passions, and I work very hard to pursue them (even though dance has been "taken away" and I never have time to draw or paint).
I basically started this blog for fashion. I want to learn more, as well as teach more. Also, I feel like a successful blog might be nice to show for an internship or assistant application.
This will mostly be a fashion blog...  Men's and women's! 

Sorry about the boring first post, but introductions are necessary while also being boring. 

Please check in and leave me posts regularly.

Merci beaucoup!

1 comment: